Политика конфиденциальности и использования файлов cookie
PRIVACY AGREEMENT BETWEEN LIPEIKIS ENTERPRISE EGZOTIKA AND USER OF THE WEBSITE
Welcome to www.egzotika.lt, www.egzotika.lv or www.egzotika.ee website (hereinafter – the “Website”), developed and owned by Lithuanian company Lipeikis enterprise “Egzotika” (“Egzotika”), legal entity code 168409136, address Liepkalnio g. 4A, LT-02105 Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter - "We", "Company", “Egzotika”).
Below you will find the binding legal agreement governing the processing of your personal data and private information in the activities of Egzotika that has to be entered by you and Egzotika, should you wish to effectively use the Website (hereinafter – “Privacy Agreement”).
You may find more detailed information about who we are and what we can offer to you on our Website. Also, if you want to contact us, you may find our contact information at the end of this Privacy Agreement.
This Privacy Agreement regulates and informs the users of our Website about what kind of personal information we collect about you, the purposes and legal grounds of personal data processing in the activities of Egzotika and other information related to the processing of the personal data collected on or via the Website.
We note that by registering on and using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by the rules of this Privacy Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by our Privacy Agreement rules, you cannot continue to use the Website.
We will process your personal data only for the purposes listed below:
- Executing e-commerce via the Website;
- Executing direct marketing via push notifications through the Website, also via e-mails;
- Providing conditions to participate in the surveys and competitions held via the Website;
- Organizing and executing marketing programs and campaigns via the Website;
- Customers services and customers support on the issues related to the Website and products;
- Providing and securing the efficient use of our Website;
- Analysing of potential and existing users' characteristics and needs, profiling, in order to better adapt Egzotika products and services, improve customer service, supply, logistics processes, marketing activities;
- Executing business analysis.
Please note that data processing purposes referred to the 1st (executing e-commerce), 4th (organizing and executing marketing programs and campaigns) and 6th (providing and securing the use our Website) points are based on legal data processing grounds where the data processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract and also data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Data processing purposes referred to the 2nd (executing direct marketing), 3rd (providing conditions to participate in the surveys and competitions), 5th (customer services and customer support), 7th (analyzing and profiling) points are based on your voluntary consent to process your personal data.
Once we have received your individual consents for one or more purposes, we will process your data for the above mentioned individual purposes. The consent also means your voluntary submission of your personal data to us, e.g. voluntarily filling in and submitting a survey to us.
Data processing purpose referred to the 8th (executing business analysis) point is based on the legitimate interest of Egzotika. Please be noted that in order to achieve the latter data processing purpose, Egzotika uses data of the users that are anonymized.
How do we collect the information?
We collect information directly from you when you register on our Website and fill in the registration form, place an order for purchase of the product via our Website, voluntary subscribe to our direct marketing materials, voluntary respond to a survey or fill out a form of competition or marketing programs and campaigns, voluntary contact Egzotika customer service and support or otherwise voluntary provide us with your information while communicating with us.
Also, some information is automatically collected by cookies voluntary accepted by you while you use our Website.
If you chose to register to our Website by using your current social media account operated by the third parties (Facebook or Google), your authentication information (e-mail address and social media account username) would be collected directly from those third parties, i.e. Facebook Inc., company address 1601 Willow Road Menlo Oark, CA 94025, USA, company phone number 650-618-7714, or Google Inc., company address 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, phone number (650) 253-0000.
Please note that we will not intentionally collect and will not process any special categories personal data of yours. Should such data would be accidently communicated to us, we will immediately delete hereof without giving any notice to you.
All information provided by you to Egzotika, while using the Website, is synced automatically with secure Egzotika servers.
What information do we collect?
● For the purpose of data processing for e-commerce purposes we collect the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, details of payment for purchased products, purchase history, data related to the products ordered and/or purchased (list of products, names, descriptions, quantities, prices), shipping address, IP address, cookies.
● For the purpose of direct marketing we collect the following data: e-mail address, country of residence, state/district, home address, gender, date of birth, civil status, phone number, current location (GPS coordinates), Facebook ID, Google ID, history of usage of Egzotika’s website, history of usage of Egzotika’s ongoing direct marketing, feedback about products purchased, cookies, type of user’s computer/mobile device, unique mobile device ID, IP address, user’s mobile operating system and version, mobile browsers, user’s preferred language and preferences while user uses the Website.
● For the purpose of providing conditions to participate in the surveys and competitions we collect the following data: country of user’s residence, the continent, region/state, city, street, house (apartment) number, e-mail address, name, surname, feedback about products purchased, personal data related to prizes previously won.
● For the purpose of organizing and executing marketing programs and campaigns we collect the following data: name, surname, phone number, residence address, e-mail address, information voluntarily provided by user about himself/herself, address of user’s personal website, www.youtube.com, www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.instagram.com account name (address), IP address, data about the products used by user, video and images that were voluntary submitted by user.
● For the purpose of customers services and customers support we collect the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, the history of the previous correspondence between user and Egzotika.
● For the purpose of providing and securing the efficient use of our Website we collect the following data: type of computer/mobile device that user uses, unique mobile device ID, IP address, user’s mobile operating system and version, mobile browsers user uses, preferred language and user’s references while user uses the Website, information on user’s location, cookies;
● For the purpose of analyzing of potential and existing users' characteristics and needs, profiling, in order to better adapt Egzotika products and services, improve customer service, supply, logistics processes, marketing activities we collect the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, details of payment for purchased products, purchase history, data related to the products ordered and/or purchased (list of products, names, descriptions, quantities, prices), shipping address, IP address, cookies, country of residence, the continent, state/district, city, street, house (apartment) number, home address, gender, date of birth, current location (GPS coordinates), Facebook ID, Google ID, history of usage of Egzotika’s websites, history of usage of Egzotika’s ongoing direct marketing, type of user’s computer/mobile device, unique mobile device ID, user’s mobile operating system and version, mobile browsers, user’s preferred language and preferences while user uses the Website, feedback about products purchased, personal data related to prizes previously won, data about the products used by user, the history of the previous correspondence between user and Egzotika, information voluntarily provided by user about himself/herself, address of user’s personal website, www.youtube.com, www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.instagram.com account name (address), video and images that were voluntary submitted by user.
● For the purpose of executing business analysis we collect users’ anonymized data.
We would like to bring your attention to the fact that were we have your explicit consent, we may use your personal data for automated decision making, including profiling, for the purposes of direct marketing. Profiling that we use is based on the collected information on your locations and enables us to provide you with targeted contents of our Website, also targeted marketing materials.
Please also note that Egzotika reserves the right anonymize the data previously provided by you so that it would no longer be possible to link the data to you and further use it for surveys of the market, improving user’s experience when using Egzotika’s products and services, as it is decided by Egzotika.
With the limitations and preconditions provided by laws, you have the right to information, the right to access the information related to your personal data, the right to rectification of your personal data, the right to be forgotten, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to object the processing of your personal data, and the right to data portability.
Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you require us to execute your rights or you have any questions regarding execution of your rights, please contact us by e-mail address [email protected]
Your rights implementing appropriate actions will be carried out by Egzotika as soon as possible, but no later than within 1 (one) month from the date of your referral.
Please note that without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes your rights.
Our Website is directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. By any means using our Website you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years old.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at [email protected]
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a Website while you visiting it. It helps the Website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you. Cookies play an important role, without them, using the Webpage would be a much more frustrating experience.
Please be noted that usage of cookies does not give us access to any of your private information or any other data located in your device.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are the cookies that are required for the proper operation of our Website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
● Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
● Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
● Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You may also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or certain parts of our Website.
Our Privacy Agreement is valid only to the extent you manage and use our Website. If you leave our Website, or you are directed to the third-party websites or applications, our Privacy Agreement is no longer valid and does not apply to you.
In no case we are responsible for the content of the websites and/or applications of other parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third-party websites and/or applications have separate and independent privacy agreements. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these websites/applications.
The data we process for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Agreement will be stored for 5 (five) years from the date of the last use of the Egzotika’s services.
In accordance with data protection laws, we have to assure you that we put all the reasonable efforts to ensure the required safety of your personal data.
After the period of storage of your personal data as it indicated above ends, we oblige to delete or otherwise destroy your personal data.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Egzotika uses data hosting services provided by foreign companies established in European Union countries. Therefore, Egzotika hereby informs you that in order to achieve the goals of data processing listed in these Terms & Conditions, Egzotika will transfer your personal data collected and processed on the specific purpose as indicated in this Privacy Agreement to these foreign companies in listed foreign countries for the above mentioned purposes. Therefore, by using our Website or services provided herein, or by giving us your consent to process your personal data, you accept and agree to be bound by the rules of this Privacy Agreement, inter alia, with the precondition of personal data transfer to the companies that provides data hosting services and are established in European Union countries.
Egzotika also uses outsourced direct marketing and profiling services provided by foreign companies established in the United States, and European Union countries. Therefore, when you explicitly agree to get our direct marketing materials, you, inter alia, agree that your personal data will be transferred to the companies that provide direct marketing services and are established in the United States and European Union countries.
Please be noted that having the consent of the user for profiling, we will provide user’s data collected and processed on the profiling purpose as indicated in this Privacy Agreement to third parties for profiling purpose.
Egzotika also uses postal services provided by foreign companies established in the European Union countries and outside the European Union territory. Therefore, when you order or you agree to get Egzotika products, you, inter alia, agree that your personal data such as name, surname, phone number, address will be transferred to the companies that provide postal services.
We will not transfer your data to third parties other than the ones listed above without asking for your prior permission.
We may release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our Website Terms & Conditions and other policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses at any time and without any limitations.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal information.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we implement a variety of technical and organizational security measures, also we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process, no measures are completely secure and could not guarantee protection from all potential security breaches at any time.
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Agreement at any time as needed without a prior notice about updates or changes. Therefore, any new amendments shall enter into force from the moment they are published on the Website. For this reason, we kindly ask you to review this Privacy Agreement every time before using the Website. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the revised Privacy Agreement.
Nevertheless, if you provide your email address to us for your informational purpose, we will put the reasonable efforts to reach you out and inform about the changes of the Privacy Agreement.
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
If you have any further questions about how we process your personal information, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights under this Privacy Agreement, please contact:
Lipeikis enterprise Egzotika
Legal entity code: 168409136
Address: Liepkalnio g. 4A, LT-02105 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Contact: [email protected]